Since 1984 | Customer Base | Who Makes It Happen | Expertise |
Alphabet® Embroidery Studios is a family-owned, light manufacturing business located in Xenia, Ohio, near Dayton. "The Finest Embroidery from A to Z®" is our registered trademark. This expresses our commitment that we always strive to provide outstanding quality and service.
A very small percentage of our sales is retail, which means our customer base includes:
- Other Embroiderers & Monogrammers
- Advertising Specialists
- Sporting Goods Stores
- Uniform Suppliers
- Silk Screeners/Printers
- Product Display Designers
- Horse Stall Drapery Specialists
- Police/Fire Organizations
- Upscale Retail Outlets
WHO MAKES IT HAPPEN
Our conscientious workforce is stable and extremely proficient. Nearly all have been with us for at least five years. Everyone truly cares about producing the highest quality products and providing the best service. This employee commitment is the driver behind all of us ensuring that you will always be most satisfied. Our state-of-the-art sewing equipment includes embroidery multi-heads.
No job is too small and so far, not too large. The possibilities are endless. Our Departments focus on several major specialties:
- Embroidery for corporate logos and other designs on garments, bags, caps, or whatever. We start with embroidered swatches for your approval, and deliver as promised. Yes, you may furnish your own items to be personalized and/or your already digitized logo.
- ABC Digitizing, the acronym for America’s Best Custom Digitizing, says it all! We translate thread into outstanding images!
- Monogramming for personalizations, company names, and the ever-classic monograms. This Department embellishes everything from dress shirts to wedding towels.
- ABC Sews specializes in custom sew-on tackle twill and applique lettering used for high school letter jackets; sports uniforms; caps, etc. Patches (yours or ours) are sewn on shirts, jackets, uniforms and caps.
- Banners and flags are created taking advantage of our in-house artistic and sewing skills. Evidence of our fine work may be seen as far away as the Pope Paul Center in Washington, D.C.
- Event table covers, four sided with overlap corner openings, are assembled to highlight your logo message. Our customized director chairs are often used to coordinate with the layout.
- Not to be forgotten, our embroidered patches may range in quantities from one thru the 1000s. These have appeal for corporate IDs, personalized names, military, Scouts, motorcyclists, or just to cover over a pre-existing design.
- Commercial alteration services
- Uniform Emblem Sew
You are encouraged to contact us at 937.372.6557 or at email@example.com with any questions or comments.